Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
[Problem] GG Bot improvement Thread
It would be great, if you could implement a shortcut to turn on and off the bot.

Like Pressing Escape or someting to take over.
has anyone figured out how to make the bot work in gates yet? and has ink improved anything as far as the gate bot yet? haven't used in since i had problems the first time
(01-28-2016, 09:15 PM)killerdemon23 Wrote: has anyone figured out how to make the bot work in gates yet? and has ink improved anything as far as the gate bot yet? haven't used in since i had problems the first time

Yeah ive been having issues in Zeta with it I have done 8 gates of zeta and restarted each gate and tried again but wasn't fixed so not sure whats wrong with it.
i don't find the right settigs can any help me?
it makes me frustrated that i payed a lifetime license only for the gg and it doesn't work and there's not tutorial on how to make it work if its just a settings problem or that their has been minimal efforts to correct the problem i'v tried everything and popped so many times in so many gates and its frustrating that they advertise a gg bot but it doesn't even work

(10-12-2015, 07:35 AM)iNk Wrote: Please write here what bothers you about the GG bot so I can improve it better.

Also, what are good NPC distances for the waves? I might implement them to a fixed value

plz fix the gg bot soon
#pushh

i hope that too
I hate to come off as holier than thou, but the GG aren't that tough. You CAN do them without a bot. Yes, you paid (partially) for a GG bot, but the advantages to Golem in other areas supersede the gates. If you're constantly getting your ass handed to you in the gates, perhaps you should level a bit, get better equipment for your ship, get a few drone formations, and start farming with your refineries. I've done every gate without a bot, and if I can do it anyone can!!

Good luck folks!!
[img=0x80]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/leatherneckspy/4.jpg?t=1456189751[/img]
When the enemy praises you, you've really got something.
Actually, I just need an account with some alpha-gates open to finish the GG bot.

There just had been some bigger problems with the bot the past weeks that caused me not to focus on this subject
(02-18-2016, 03:57 AM)iNk Wrote: Actually, I just need an account with some alpha-gates open to finish the GG bot.

There just had been some bigger problems with the bot the past weeks that caused me not to focus on this subject

well it's not ideal but i have a leo with 180k uri just sitting there, you can use it if you want to test. I'm sure at least one alpha can be opened
Hello Ink,

If you want i can open some gates. Have 2.8mil uridium and a UFE account. What do you need from my account? Hope it will work as fast as possible. Let me know and i will give it to you.