Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Botting at night:
Hi,

Some people say that if u bot at night, u wont bot for long because there will be a update and u wont be able to log back in automatically wich means that your pc is running all night but not botting. I've seen it couple times on my PC, always update around 4-5 clock in the morning bot stops. So i wanna ask if its the same with u guys? Today bot stopped at 2 clock in the morning. Never have those problems during the day.
Lifetime license user.
hi
yes it dont work good... today i wake up and see my bot didnt work from 3am already...
it work around 1 day out of 7 , yea a lot of times pc runing for nothing
At the start, i also had problems with this.

But now it is perfect!!

I found out which time the bot stopped (server-restart) and set an alarm at that time. Then i logged in again, started the bot and layed back to sleep.

(it only takes me about 10sek every night, because it auto log-in

(NB: the last 5 days there have been 0 problems, every time i checked the bot at 4:30, the bot was still running and also when i woke up in the morning Big Grin)
Same every night.
playstation use autoclicer then U dont need even wake up Wink
I botting 24/7 and i don´t have the problems with the stops Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_inline_nldljuVmfi1t519ax.gif]
[Image: 4502498.gif]

I also dont have any problems with the reconnect after serverrestart.
(10-26-2015, 02:00 PM)playstation.dhd1 Wrote: At the start, i also had problems with this.

But now it is perfect!!

I found out which time the bot stopped (server-restart) and set an alarm at that time. Then i logged in again, started the bot and layed back to sleep.

(NB: the last 5 days there have been 0 problems, every time i checked the bot at 4:30, the bot was still running and also when i woke up in the morning Big Grin)

Lol'd so hard...

Just tick option 'Auto login' & 'Auto start'. Then you use Windows Task Scheduler to kill bot 1m before restart and start it 1min after the restart. That's all... U may also need to write simple batch script to kill/start golem.
(10-28-2015, 08:27 PM)_kamel_ Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 02:00 PM)playstation.dhd1 Wrote: At the start, i also had problems with this.

But now it is perfect!!

Lol'd so hard...

Just tick option 'Auto login' & 'Auto start'. Then you use Windows Task Scheduler to kill bot 1m before restart and start it 1min after the restart. That's all... U may also need to write simple batch script to kill/start golem.

Don't you want help me (us) with that little bit?
Lifetime licence user 
ahh, why so much work with it? why just it wont work himself???
i dont know how to kill and start process at some hour... and also sometimes it does stop working before the server reset...

help?