Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] New functions/ visuals -iNK
I think a really good addition to the bot would be extra progress bars. Underneath the Experience bar on golem that tells you how much ep/uri/ creds made since runtime started.
I feel like good bars to add- honor (How much honor gained since started botting)

also I feel like a good function for the bot would be to AUtomatically bid on stuff in the auction house.
Like.
EXAMPLE- I want bot to automatically bid on the auto drone repair chip every hour. My maximum bid is set at 2 mil creds. And then every hour, the bot should keep bidding on the set item and not go over the maximum credit allowance set for the item.

Another Idea for the bot I think would be really great- is automatic GG spinner.
It has been shown that if you spin by ONE gg energy at a time, you will get more parts for less spins. But it seems that nobody has patience for that. (I always spin 100s because I am very impulsive and do not like waiting)
InK I feel like if you set a new function that would give allowance to how many gg spins to do (If I have 2k gg energy I only want the bot to spin 1k spins so I enter how many and it spins 1 at a time until gate is built or run out of energy allowance)

I have many ideas and would love to head feedback guys.
(11-05-2015, 05:37 AM)Saturnus Wrote: I think a really good addition to the bot would be extra progress bars. Underneath the Experience bar on golem that tells you how much ep/uri/ creds made since runtime started.
I feel like good bars to add- honor (How much honor gained since started botting)

also I feel like a good function for the bot would be to AUtomatically bid on stuff in the auction house.
Like.
EXAMPLE- I want bot to automatically bid on the auto drone repair chip every hour. My maximum bid is set at 2 mil creds. And then every hour, the bot should keep bidding on the set item and not go over the maximum credit allowance set for the item.

Another Idea for the bot I think would be really great- is automatic GG spinner.
It has been shown that if you spin by ONE gg energy at a time, you will get more parts for less spins. But it seems that nobody has patience for that. (I always spin 100s because I am very impulsive and do not like waiting)
InK I feel like if you set a new function that would give allowance to how many gg spins to do (If I have 2k gg energy I only want the bot to spin 1k spins so I enter how many and it spins 1 at a time until gate is built or run out of energy allowance)

I have many ideas and would love to head feedback guys.

All of this sounds like a really good idea, another good idea would be a auto-defend system. as an enemy attacked, you fought back. or possibly a bot that raid/hunts by itself?!!?
@JumpWhiteKids

There is already a shootback function.
Good ideas but I think important is fix some bugs as not reconnecting / galaxy gate bot and so
Lifetime licence user 
(11-06-2015, 12:49 PM)dasti555 Wrote: Good ideas but I think important is fix some bugs as not reconnecting / galaxy gate bot and so

yes i say that too
Hi to all.
In many occasions i had my bot attacked on pvp maps while it was picking boxes in camo.
I find it difficult to stop the bot to be able to run, so I suggest to implement a button/tab just next to chat tab which would give us the chance to stop the bot in a second and maybe another tab that would activate run to the portal, and yes I am aware of the two settings available (to flee when enemy is in sight or shooting) but these would be shortcuts, and you all know how handy shortcuts come.
The functions available on the right side of golem (auto shoot back & autolock ) could be also moved to the top next to the other tabs where would be easier to reach, that panel takes too much space from the actual window so i keep it closed all the time if I hunt, so it would be nice to have those functions handy in a second.
The pop up chat becomes very annoying when you have spammers promoting trojans and keyloggers every second or so , especially when i am Hunting it is covering my bars situated on the lower right side of the window, so it could be part of settings where one could choose to have pop up chat or not, instead to search trough golem ini file and modify from there, that way is more cumbersome.
Thank you
There is stop button on the main screen and it will stop the from work so you can fly away.
The pop up chat could be deactivated on windows. on hide icons modify the golem aplication to hide icon and notification...no more spammer :-)
(11-06-2015, 01:00 PM)mkaaay Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 12:49 PM)dasti555 Wrote: Good ideas but I think important is fix some bugs as not reconnecting / galaxy gate bot and so

yes i say that too

Yep
(11-06-2015, 02:35 PM)MikoArt Wrote: There is stop button on the main screen and it will stop the from work so you can fly away.
The pop up chat could be deactivated on windows. on hide icons modify the golem aplication to hide icon and notification...no more spammer :-)

All buttons on the main window where  we play belong to DO, and there is the Golem tab above the playing window which i am using to stop the bot, but i have to go trough 4 steps to be able to stop, and it doesn't always work from the first try, so I do believe we need shortcut buttons where we can do the same thing from 1 or max 2 clicks. I used several other bots in the past, so what i ask for is not novelty.
In regards to chat I do know how to stop it. I am asking for a button inside golem application where we can turn on and off with a single click, we live in a world that dominates our lives trough computers and technology and I look forward to better and easier use of programs, don't  you ??