Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TUTORIAL] Tricks for not be banned
Star 
Hi, this is a quote from an other thread who make me inspiration to do this thread :

(11-16-2015, 12:55 PM)stijntimmer Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 07:42 AM)pattriickk209 Wrote: So should I .. Stop botting?..

No you shouldn't it can take over a month until they finished the script they are mostly about pixelbots but we use a flash bot we are undetecteble but the will find a way one day so be awere and check the forums of DO

Welcome to my thread "[TUTORIAL] Tricks for not be banned" ... and fuck the bp antibot script!

We are "undetectable" ..> (I make " " because it's not proved by iNK in a official thread what technologies iNK use for golem. So don't panic about my quote " ") ..> by the technologie who golem use.
But if you bot 1 month,  10 hours in x-5 without pause and without changing map you'll be banned.

You must change map, do pauses frequently : in 12 hours am until 13pm because you are not a bot .. but a human Big Grin so do  a pause like 30min for "eating"
make like 2 min pause every 1h30 of game for "drink" or other Wink
make like 20 min pause every 5h of botting !

Be safest possible and you'll never be ban because with your task system the bot play like an human and not a robot.
So the primary objective of golem is to play for you when you are at school, work, or doing stuff.
The objective of golem isn't to make you 100 k uridium per day... his objective is to do exp, uridium, honor to progress as quickly as those who pay.

Because WE don't want pay to this overpriced game. And WE like darkorbit. This is the responsibility to the golem bot user to make a good task system.
And the responsibility to iNK to add new options that we can enable or not for "bot more like an human" !

And don't forget to change the radius with npc every day too.
& don't bot more than 12 h per day and prefer the day for bot because in the night a human is normally supposed to sleeping Wink

Please some golem users can say your trick, options for not be banned and can you say how long time you bot now ?

and i precise that my english isn't perfect bcz i'm french!

More precision by MaximusFett :
You can found what he have say here : http://inc.resrov.net/showthread.php?tid...26#pid9726
Or here by reading this :

"Behavior" also refers to whether you're:

1) Botting 24/7 or going in 1 or 2 hour shifts. A computer can go forever, people can't. Schedule breaks when you bot to appear more "human".

2) Staying in one map or bouncing around. A computer doesn't deal with monotony (boredom) so it can stay on, say, X-2 forever and kill, kill, kill. A human would get bored and move around the map system to break things up. Schedule Golem to go to a map for X minutes, then move to another. And not on X-2 for 300 minutes then X-3 for 250 more -- That's almost 10 hours of constant botting and bound to get flagged.

3) Boxing constantly or killing low NPCs. Again, the boredom issue of human vs computer. Change it up. Box, kill, box, kill -- like a human!

So, when you're prepping Golem to task, it should look like a human player's activity. Five and seven minute breaks here and there -- people need restroom breaks, get thirsty and hungry, and need to take the trash out. Take a few hours off. Don't bot around the clock -- people need sleep, not computers. Don't use round numbers all the time either, like kill for 30 min, then next map and kill for 45, etc.. Instead, use odd numbers -- 37, 43, 61, 56, etc., so it doesn't look like a machine. Make it look RANDOM.

One last trick I learned is that when you're going to schedule a break have Golem jump a gate first, then break. Like this:

Kill for 37 minutes
Move to next map X-X
Rest for 17 minutes
Move to next map X-X
Kill for 41 minutes
etc., etc.

That way Golem doesn't stop in the middle of a map and get popped. Just make sure the gate you're resting at is a safe zone.

Good luck!
(11-17-2015, 10:22 PM)AwaaX Wrote:

No you shouldn't it can take over a month until they finished the script they are mostly about pixelbots but we use a flash bot we are undetecteble but the will find a way one day so be awere and check the forums of DO

We are undetectable by the technologie who golem use.
But if you bot 1 month,  10 hours in x-5 without pause and without changing map you'll be banned.

You must change map, do pauses frequently : in 12 hours am until 13pm because you are not a bot .. but a human Big Grin so do  a pause like 30min for "eating"

Be safest possible and you'll never be ban because with your task system the bot play like an human and not a robot.
So the primary objective of golem is to play for you when you are at school, work, or doing stuff.
The objective of golem isn't to make you 100 k uridium per day... his objective is to do exp, uridium, honor to progress as quickly as those who pay.

Because WE don't want pay to this overpriced game. And WE like darkorbit. This is the responsibility to the golem bot user to make a good task system.
And the responsibility to iNK to add new options that we can enable or not for "bot more like an human" !

& don't bot more than 12 h per day and prefer the day for bot because in the night a human is normally supposed to sleeping Wink

Please some golem users can say your trick, options for not be banned and can you say how long time you bot now ?

Et bien pour un français tu as plutôt un bon anglais Wink Petite question comment on change son pseudo dans le tchat golem?
(11-18-2015, 12:07 PM)flashsp Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 10:22 PM)AwaaX Wrote:

We are undetectable by the technologie who golem use.

Et bien pour un français tu as plutôt un bon anglais Wink Petite question comment on change son pseudo dans le tchat golem?

Thanks, sorry I answer just in english because we are a lot of different nationnalities on this forum Wink (et je te conseille de faire de même)!
For your question Idk the answer because I don't use the golem irc tchat.
I bot 1 mounth now 24/7 just on the maps x-2,x-3,x-4 and x-8 sometimes.
I bot every night on just one map. Once a day I change npc distance or untick circle npcs for a short time if I bot on x-2.
I change miss propability and radius to collect boxes every day but never on max!!

What do you guys think?
Is this safe for a longer period of time? Huh
[Image: bugpointblack.png]
(11-18-2015, 10:33 PM)Tuersteher Wrote: I bot 1 mounth now 24/7 just on the maps x-2,x-3,x-4 and x-8 sometimes.
I bot every night on just one map. Once a day I change npc distance or untick circle npcs for a short time if I bot on x-2.
I change miss propability and radius to collect boxes every day but never on max!!

What do you guys think?
Is this safe for a longer period of time? Huh

I think that for a human itsn't possible to play 24/7.. so for you if you continue to bot 24/7 it's just a question of time to be banned.
[/quote]

[/quote]
moi je peu répondre à ta question.
La réponse est que golem utilise le nom que tu as donner a ton ordinateur comme "pseudo". Donc si tu veux changer ton "pseudo" golem, tu dois changer le nom de ton ordinateur. Smile
I think it doesn't matter that much, I bot for 5 months 24/7 I never cnahge anything and Im still fine
Still, I wouldn't do so anymore! It's unsafe.
I'm still not banned with my method Smile
Wow i didnt know i was an insperation or how i can spell it (crap inglish)
Still got an little update There has bin a ban wave 209 accounts has bin closed
even with this method you would get banned becuz of the leaked files on the browser the golem libary uses
we'r lucky that INK is a good developer so be awere Check out the forum all time they might leak some info so you can inform ink about the upcoming update !!

Golem will life on !