Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TUTORIAL] Tricks for not be banned
The problem is that the smallest bug causes the bann of every user that botted while the bug was in the Golem bot.
Not every Golem user was banned at the time of the error.

No one knows if BP know who else was botting
if they will ban the other accounts
if they didnt ban some people because they also spend.

things like this.
[Image: hSsNe.jpg][Image: BxORf.png]
(11-29-2015, 10:20 AM)kingaze Wrote: The problem is that the smallest bug causes the bann of every user that botted while the bug was in the Golem bot.

Of course it does. Bots are prohibited, so BP has people looking for them. A couple years ago BP stood strong and proud when it proclaimed itself to be bot free. I was using ibot and got caught. Its a cat and mouse game -- BP makes better security, the developers try to steal the cheese. One chink in the bots programming and the hunters (BP) catch the mice (you and me). The trick is to stay at least one step ahead of BP and keep the bot software as bulletproof as can be. I'd say iNK has done a great job at that with Golem. But again, any weakness in the programming and the BP hunters exploit it and shut us down. That's the game...
[img=0x80]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/leatherneckspy/4.jpg?t=1456189751[/img]
When the enemy praises you, you've really got something.
Botted about 5 Months on the same map with the same configs as long as i can.
Everyone on the server knows im botting but im not banned yet. Tongue
(12-02-2015, 01:41 PM)Tonight Wrote: Botted about 5 Months on the same map with the same configs as long as i can.
Everyone on the server knows im botting but im not banned yet. Tongue

dont say that!

carma will hit you
Still not banned with the last ban wave with my method Smile
Still not banned.
I think I will stop golem for now, because I'm top 200 now, I will start again later when it will be more safe.
Bye
I have add the link of what a user (MaximusFett) says about tasklist aspect for real human who are nice.

http://inc.resrov.net/showthread.php?tid...26#pid9726

added in the top of subject,
thanks maximusfett
Thanks for using my post.  To summarize it, just remember that Golem has the capability to do "human" things. You can be lazy and just click "Kill NPCs" and let your ship go for hours. Your account will get banned. Instead, use the Task feature and your account will last much longer.

Good luck!
[img=0x80]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/leatherneckspy/4.jpg?t=1456189751[/img]
When the enemy praises you, you've really got something.
(12-14-2015, 04:46 PM)MaximusFett Wrote: Thanks for using my post.  To summarize it, just remember that Golem has the capability to do "human" things. You can be lazy and just click "Kill NPCs" and let your ship go for hours. Your account will get banned. Instead, use the Task feature and your account will last much longer.

Good luck!

np man !