Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Problem] Ship don't revived
Dear inK,

I see two problems on golem.

First ship won't revive solo, i already tcheck auto revive in setting, but he doesn't work.

And when we start golem as npc killer+ collect box, if we have tcheck auto cloak when collecting in setting box collector, bot buy cloak all time.

I hope im clear in my explications, if you need more informations tell me.

Thanks to resolve this problems.
WHY NOBODY CARE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS.

MY SHIP NEVER REVIVE SOLO I NEED TO REVIVE MANUALLY ITS REALLY ANNOYING.

SO IF YOU HAVE SOLUTIONS HELP ME OR FIX IT.

THANKS
(05-17-2016, 08:39 AM)unknowme Wrote: WHY NOBODY CARE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS.

MY SHIP NEVER REVIVE SOLO I NEED TO REVIVE MANUALLY ITS REALLY ANNOYING.

SO IF YOU HAVE SOLUTIONS HELP ME OR FIX IT.

THANKS

Sorry pal, im really sure that i want to help you, but my ship revive feature is working fine so i can say nothing about it
Samme issue over here, on previous golem updates reviving was fine for me. But now it just doesn't repair.
Thank for your reply hope ink can check it
Did you enlarge your Golem window? The golem does just click on visible buttons.
Top 6 user at most posts  Wink
Yes i think this is the problem. Thanks =)
(05-18-2016, 07:35 AM)balero Wrote: Did you enlarge your Golem window? The golem does just click on visible buttons.

The repair button is visible, and the window is as big as the dark orbit screen
Mode and parts are filled for the actual parts for all issues. The theories of the plant and cheap assignment help is fundamental for all offers. The tip is an argument for the mid of the options for the things and factors for the offered and tips for humans.
Get your essay curated by some of the best Essay Writers UK has to offer. If you are a student in need of essay services, you are in luck. Superior Essays have a team of professionals that can do your essay. We have experts ranging from diverse educational backgrounds.