Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Unsafe-Mode"
I wanted to open a new Thread about the Darkorbit "Unsafe-Mode".  Huh

iNk added the option to use the Unsafe-Mode. Golem is using packages, so it's "unsafer".

Obviously it's teasing me using this mode, but I don't wanna get banned..  Angel

How unsafe is this mode? Please write your experience if there are some so far ^^

Thank you Big Grin Sleepy
(06-18-2016, 10:42 PM)Kollege123 Wrote: I wanted to open a new Thread about the Darkorbit "Unsafe-Mode".  Huh

iNk added the option to use the Unsafe-Mode. Golem is using packages, so it's "unsafer".

Obviously it's teasing me using this mode, but I don't wanna get banned..  Angel

How unsafe is this mode? Please write your experience if there are some so far ^^

Thank you Big Grin Sleepy

Well, in unsafe mode, the bot answers to packages from BP. BP does some random updates every now and then, adding packages they send, if the bot only answers the old packages and not the new, they know that you bot. That's what I've understood so far from what I've read in the last days...
So you should be safe with it until one of those updates is made - I read somewhere that they are totally random.
MfG
Vermillion

~If rain is what you want, just close your eyes.
im using the unsafe mode right now
i hate myself for this, but its way better in my opinion Big Grin
i will post it, if i will get a ban
when bp will ban again players you will get banned because of packets Smile
[Image: uZKPd.png]