Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Bug] All Bugs that i´ve seen so far
Exclamation 
Here is my Thread about all Bugs i seen so far Smile maybe u can fix some of those , maybe u cant Smile.

NOT FIXED:
  • New Aliens like Aider & Recruit Streuner are not been added to the NPC list.                                          | Still not fixed.

IN PROGRESS :
  • - GG Bot needs alot of Improvement !
FIXED:

• Doesn´t START the game ,because of this daily Video (u will earn 100 Uridium if u watch if to the end)  | Fixed ( doesnt exist anymore )
  • Getting a White screen after relog 0-5 am (GMT +1)                                                                          | Fixed
  • Cannot collect a Bonus Box right next to a Ore. (or bootybox or something like that)                             | There is a timeout after which the bot won't try to collect it anymore
  • Cannot collect a Bonus Box right next to an PiratBox ( BootyBox or whatever they named )                   | There is a timeout after which the bot won't try to collect it anymore
  • Hard to do something at the Tab "Home" , if he is botting in the background.                                      | Fixed
  • Sometimes it takes a while to repair after death.                                                                               | Fixed
  • While chasing a fleeing Alien he just shoot if he is near to him. Maybe u can change that.                     | Fixed
  • The ship is moving up and down till select the Alien.                                                                          | Fixed
  • Bot bugs itself on x-3 LoW Gate.                                                                                                                 | Fixed
  • Does not attack low HP Aliens in the corner or where ever they stand (I dont mean the Aliens in GG´s)              | Fixed

I try to update this Thread if something got fixed.
I´ll add some more Bugs if i find some.
Sorry for my bad english Smile

Greez.
L1nk1n

Updated 13.10.2018
[Image: tumblr_lgionlC5bW1qaus44o1_500.gif]
Aider and Recruit Streuner can be added by yourself. In addition, if no NPC is on the list, then Golem attacks every NPC. Wink
Top 6 user at most posts  Wink
@balero Yes! You are right but it´s not hard to add them Smile it´s not a Bug ,but he should add them Smile
you can add all npc manually
[Image: Untitled.png]
[Image: uZKPd.png]
@c0nt3aza Yes! As i said its not hard to add them to the List of Aliens Smile
You can deactivate resources (ores) in the darkorbit settings if you bot boxes.
[Image: vip.png]

iNk is LOVEiNk is LIFE

(06-30-2016, 12:11 AM)Democlat Wrote: You can deactivate resources (ores) in the darkorbit settings if you bot boxes.

i already did Smile but if a Box is right next to an ore he might be clicking on the ore . ( if your ship is full of ores he still tries to pick it up for like 5-10 seconds )
I don't exactly know what you mean, if you deactivate them you can't see them, nor click on them... So he won't click it, at least not for me
[Image: vip.png]

iNk is LOVEiNk is LIFE

(06-30-2016, 02:35 PM)Democlat Wrote: I don't exactly know what you mean, if you deactivate them you can't see them, nor click on them... So he won't click it, at least not for me

Yes i could and i already did Smile but it is still a bug Smile
[*]Doesn´t START the game ,because of this daily Video (u will earn 100 Uridium if u watch if to the end)
FIXED!