Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS for bot
Hello I search a good vps for bot , What must be minimum in ram ? If you know a good vps and not too expensive Big Grin

Thank you !
For bot box only core v2 + 2go ram are good.
I try to bot npc with that but after 1-2H the bot just crash
generally all reseller of vps sell core v2 + 2go for 7.99 or 8.99€
Have a good day
(08-03-2015, 05:07 PM)Dyna06 Wrote: Hello I search a good vps for bot , What must be minimum in ram ? If you know a good vps and not too expensive  Big Grin

Thank you !

This VPN Host is very nice Webtropia
[Image: Ju0Jf.gif]
Thank you Smile
With webtropia's VPN , bot had problem to jump through the gate. Using Windows 2008 R2..
If client is obsolete , just wait for update from iNk.

Why everyone steals my signature?

iNk is love , iNk is life
(08-04-2015, 12:12 PM)storemaker Wrote: With webtropia's VPN , bot had problem to jump through the gate. Using Windows 2008 R2..

Windows 2012 Server working great no problems
[Image: Ju0Jf.gif]
Ich hab leichte probleme mit meinem Server, immer wenn ich alles schließe und meinen PC runter fahre, erscheint später eine Fehlermeldung vom Bot. Woher kann das kommen und wie behebe ich diesen Fehler?
A free VM is OracleVMware. I used oracle with fsbot and nanobot before. It worked perfectly, and for free
The minimum RAM for the BOT is 2 gigabytes. If you are using VPS then it can run on 1 gigabyte https://topcvwritersuk.com/cvlondon-review/ so it can help out you to perform your works and BOT will run it own.