Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Problem] Sentinel Mode Problem
Hello support and other users 
ive spent a few days trying to make golem work since the only feature i buy golem for is the sentinel mode 

but i have now found withing the first hour of my purchase that sentinel mode currently does not work as it used to 
after that i proceeded to send a support request with the response to try the 32bit client that also did not work 

so im turning to the forums for help on my case 

Support ticket request was made by mail
Photo 
hi
you have to set the settings for sentinel mode
and you must fly self to your main ship or come whit the main ship to the sentinal .
and if you fly whit the main ship to fast your sentinal will stop and wait , so you must fly back to the sentinal ship

i have ther one picture for settings sentinal mode

[Image: 1b53b9-1565200159.png]
(08-06-2019, 05:31 PM)josh0238 Wrote: Hello support and other users 
ive spent a few days trying to make golem work since the only feature i buy golem for is the sentinel mode 

but i have now found withing the first hour of my purchase that sentinel mode currently does not work as it used to 
after that i proceeded to send a support request with the response to try the 32bit client that also did not work 

so im turning to the forums for help on my case 

Support ticket request was made by mail

i have indeed tried those settings the sentinel ship is the fast one and the main ship is the slow one in this case and it still does not shoot nor follow 

i have made sure to get the correct user id as well so there is my problem
ok i test it now self
its true ther is some thing wrong !
he follow the main ship but dont attack
This works great for me, thanks so much.